• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Type: Rice
  • Texture: Soft
  • Kind: Basmati Rice
  • Variety: Long-Grain Rice
  • Style: Fresh
  • Cultivation Type: Other
  • Color: White
  • Broken Ratio (%): 0.5 %
  • Max. Moisture (%): 13 %
  • Admixture (%): 2 %
  • Crop Year: 2014
  • Certification: haccp
  • Place of Origin: Haryana, India
  • Brand Name: mirab

Packaging & Delivery

Delivery Detail: 20

 

Our Services

 

Our Services

 

We never compromised on the quality and services provided to the customer. The organization has extensive knowledge to meet international standards of quality and excellence.

 

Company Information

 

With its strong support from supply chain framework, the company promises to source and supply the goods of highest standard around the world.

Mission: Quality assurance and on-time delivery is of prime importance to us and this gives us a strong edge in a very competitive market.

Vision: To become best global export company and to provide quality products and services that exceeds the expectations of our customers.

Values: Our growth and success are through the maintenance of our quality standards.

Purpose: We strive to supply our customers with the best quality goods at competitive prices at all times.

 

FAQ

1.Will you customize the packing design?

   Yes, we do printing in the bag as per buyers requirement.

 

2.What is the payment terms?

   30% advance and remaining 70% as confirmed, irrevocable LC

3.What is the lead time?

   Within 20-30days from the date of advance payment & LC confirmation.

 

 

 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
India
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $
Learn More